Maybank2u Payment Guide
1) Go to the Maybank2u.com.my login page:
2) Login to your Maybank account.
4) Click “Transfer” on the left panel.
5) Click “New 3rd party account transfer”.
6) Fill in the total order cost (a), Fast and Fresh Sdn. Bhd. Maybank2u account number “564892107679” (b), “email@example.com” in the email section (c) and your order number, eg “10088888”, in both the Recipient Reference and Other Payment Details boxes (d).
7) Click “Request a TAC number” then put the code you receive into the TAC box. Now click “Confirm” to finalise the transfer.